The Ministry of Transportation is hiring a full-time permanent Maintenance Coordinator in Ignace
Click Here To Apply
Bring your technical expertise in road maintenance and strong planning and contract management skills to the Ministry of Transportation. Here your work will make a significant contribution to ensure the safety and quality of Ontario's transportation infrastructure.
What can I expect to do in this role?
In this role, you will:
• administer area maintenance contracts related to maintenance and repair of transportation related facilities, ensuring work is completed to contract documents and specifications
• monitor the contractors' delivery of maintenance and repair operations
• ensure contractors maintain work records
• monitor financial forecasts and expenditures
• provide analytical support to ensure effective delivery and value for money
NOTE: The position will require:
• frequent travel to remote work locations
• occasional after hours and weekend work, including working alone